- fb.me/L8JxAp2Z | 2 days ago
- Please forward this to everyone. Repost to your feed. fb.me/90Fu7DJI5 | 2 days ago
- Blatantly slanted. The $80 isn't "wasted" it goes to salaries, buildings, you know the stuff for business to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… | 3 days ago
- RT @Oxfam: Silent starvation in Chad's Lake Region: oxf.am/2zwn6VV #PovertyDay #LakeChadCrisis https://t.co/Fin8rnHJCo | 3 days ago
- RT @OxfamAmerica: Deprived of their livelihoods due to the conflict, 335,000 people are hungry in Chad: oxf.am/2zsgubb #FightHunger | 3 days ago
19th Annual Healdsburg Jazz Festival 2017
The 2017 Healdsburg Jazz Festival is only a week away! June 2-11 this year, the Festival as always has a diverse schedule filled with international and local musicians. Highlights include Joe Lovano Classic Quartet, Kenny Garrett Quintet, Henry Butler, The Heath Brothers, and many more. If you love jazz, what better place than the heart of Sonoma County wine country (just 70 miles north of San Francisco) to come see and hear some of the finest musicians performing today.
More information and upcoming events can be found at www.healdsburgjazzfestival.org.
Category Archives: Political Opinion
Over this Labor Day weekend I had the good fortune to be a volunteer for Oxfam at the Coldplay concert at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara. I had a wonderful time talking to people about Oxfam and their Stand As … Continue reading
The internet and new technologies have fundamentally altered the very nature of intellectual property and content distribution. It is imperative that our representatives in government balance this transition from old technologies and distribution to new tech and digital distribution without … Continue reading